Eucalyptus is an evergreen tree commonly found in Australia and comprised of long-narrow bluish-green leaves and is known as Blue Gum or Tasmanian Blue Gum. It has a long standing history for its use in native Australian medicine, and is widely known to help with respiratory and sinus issues. Eucalyptus has a strong, herbaceous and camphor-like aromatic with woodsy undertones. The essential oil makes a suitable addition to chest rubs, inhalers and diffusers.
• Diffuse eucalyptus into the environment to help support clear breathing.
• Add a few drops to freshen the laundry.
• Combine eucalyptus with warm water and vinegar for a household cleaner.
• Add a few drops to your favorite aroma jewelry or personal care product.
• Dilute eucalyptus in a carrier oil of 2-4% for topical application.
Dilute essential oils appropriately in a carrier oil before topical application. May cause skin irritation. Patch test a small skin area with diluted oil prior to use. Avoid eye and mucous membrane contact. External use only. Basic Earth Essentials does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless you are working with a qualified health practitioner trained in the use of Clinical Essential Oil Therapy. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
The information contained herein is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.