Frankincense is well known for its historical use as incense. The oil is highly prized for its aromatic in the perfume industry and for its traditional skin rejuvenating properties. Frankincense can soften the appearance of skin blemishes, wrinkles and minor scarring. The essential oil has a wonderful aromatic that can offer support for emotional calmness and can assist in uplifting mood. Frankincense was used for many religious rituals or ceremonies and was considered a holy ingredient in several applications.
[button link=”https://basicearthessentials.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Frankincense-EO-Info.pdf” type=”icon” color=”green” newwindow=”yes”] Frankincense Info Sheet[/button]
• Diffuse frankincense to promote a warm and inviting environment.
• Add a few drops to bath water for a relaxing moment.
• Add frankincense to a moisturizing carrier oil and massage into problematic skin.
• Add a few drops to distilled water in a mist bottle and use as a body essence.
• Add a few drops to your favorite aroma jewelry or personal care product.
• Dilute frankincense in a carrier oil of 2-4% for topical application.
Dilute essential oils appropriately in a carrier oil before topical application. May cause skin irritation. Patch test a small skin area with diluted oil prior to use. Avoid eye and mucous membrane contact. External use only. Basic Earth Essentials does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless you are working with a qualified health practitioner trained in the use of Clinical Essential Oil Therapy. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
The information contained herein is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.