Cinnamon leaf oil has a warm and inviting aroma which is reminiscent of fresh baking. Cinnamon is one of humanity’s oldest spice and was highly-prized for its medicinal and culinary uses. In earlier centuries, cinnamon was used to purify the air and clean rooms of the sick. When applied topically, cinnamon oil creates a warm and antispasmodic-like effect which helps ease muscle aches and minor tensions. If you’re feeling mentally and physically exhausted, diffuse cinnamon to provide an aromatic pick-me-up.
$6.00 – $12.50
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Country: Sri Lanka
Part Used: Leaves
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Note Class: Middle
• Diffuse cinnamon leaf during illness for immune support.
• Add a few drops to freshen the laundry.
• Diffuse cinnamon leaf for respiratory support.
• Use in a massage blend to promote warmth to achy muscles.
• Add a few drops to your favorite aroma jewelry.
• Dilute cinnamon leaf in a carrier oil of .25 – .5% for topical application.
• May cause skin sensitivity.
Dilute essential oils appropriately in a carrier oil before topical application. May cause skin irritation. Patch test a small skin area with diluted oil prior to use. Avoid eye and mucous membrane contact. External use only. Basic Earth Essentials does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless you are working with a qualified health practitioner trained in the use of Clinical Essential Oil Therapy. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
The information contained herein is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.