Lemon essential oil is cold-expressed from the zest or peel of the fruit. The smell of lemon is easily recognizable and offers an aroma that is refreshing, citrusy, slightly sweet and energizing. Lemons have been historically used for their medicinal support of the immune and digestive systems. Create a natural cleaner to help refresh and sanitize by combining lemon oil in a solution of white vinegar and warm water. Diffuse lemon to “cleanse” the air of a stale room or to offer a light and uplifting aroma.
$6.00 – $12.00
Botanical Name: Citrus limonum
Part Used: Peel/Zest
Extraction Method: Cold Expression
Note Class: Top
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lime, Mandarin, May Chang, Neroli, Orange, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
• Diffuse lemon during illness for immune support.
• Add a few drops to freshen the laundry.
• Provides emotional support and creates an uplifting environment
• Promotes an uplifting environment
• Use as a household cleaning agent
• Add a few drops to your favorite aroma jewelry.
• Dilute lemon in a carrier oil of .5 – 3% for topical application.
• May cause skin sensitivity. Lemon essential oil has phototoxic properties. Avoid sunlight and UV exposure after skin application.
Dilute essential oils appropriately in a carrier oil before topical application. May cause skin irritation. Patch test a small skin area with diluted oil prior to use. Avoid eye and mucous membrane contact. External use only. Basic Earth Essentials does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless you are working with a qualified health practitioner trained in the use of Clinical Essential Oil Therapy. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
The information contained herein is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.